- Tailspin by Sandra Brown – When Rye Mallett is asked to fly into a completely fogbound Northern Georgia town and deliver a mysterious black box to a Dr. Lambert, he doesn’t ask why – he just ups his price. As Rye’s plane nears the isolated landing strip, more trouble than inclement weather awaits him. He is greeted first by a sabotage attempt that causes him to crash land, and then by Dr. Brynn O’Neal, who claims she was sent for the box in Dr. Lambert’s stead. Despite Rye’s “no-involvement” policy when it comes other people’s problems, he finds himself irresistibly drawn to the intrigue surrounding his cargo … and to the mysterious and attractive Brynn O’Neal.
- The Washington Decree by Jussi Adler-Olsen – For Dorothy “Doggie” Rogers, Democratic Senator Bruce Jansen’s election is a personal victory: a job in the White House, proof to her Republican father that she was right to support Jansen, and the rise of an intelligent, clear-headed leader with her same ideals. But the triumph is short-lived: Jansen’s pregnant wife is assassinated on election night, and the alleged mastermind behind the shooting is none other than Doggie’s own father. The country is in chaos, and Jansen’s former friends each find themselves fighting a very different battle, for themselves, their rights, their country … and, in Doggie’s case, the life of her father, who just may be innocent.
- The Money Shot by Stuart Woods and Parnell Hall – Ever a man of mystery and intrigue, Teddy Fay has donned a new disguise – that of Mark Weldon, a stuntman and actor starring in Centurion Studios’ newest film. When the picture’s leading lady begins receiving blackmail threats, Teddy is in the perfect position to investigate, and it soon becomes clear that the villains have more in their sights than just money. Money they’ve got. What they need is prestige, the cache of a respected studio to lend authority and legitimacy to their artistic endeavors … and a little bit of vengeance in the bargain.
- Revenge – Jen is enjoying a getaway with her boyfriend when it’s disrupted by his sleazy friends. Their intrusion leads to a shocking act that leaves Jen near death. Unfortunately for her assailants, Jen reemerges with a wrathful intent: revenge.
- Life of the Party – After her husband abruptly asks for a divorce, a middle-aged mother returns to college in order to complete her degree.
- On Chesil Beach – Based on Ian McEwan’s novel. In 1962 England, a young couple find their idyllic romance colliding with issues of sexual freedom and societal pressure, leading to an awkward and fateful wedding night.
- The Rider – After suffering a near fatal head injury, a young cowboy undertakes a search for new identity and what it means to be a man in the heartland of America.
- Breaking In – A woman fights to protect her family during a home invasion.