- Final Portrait – The story of Swiss painter and sculptor Alberto Giacometti.
- Dark Crimes– A murder investigation of a slain businessman turns to clues found in an author’s book about an eerily similar crime.
- Overboard– A spoiled, wealthy yacht owner is thrown overboard and becomes the target of revenge from his mistreated employee.
- Ready Player One – When the creator of a virtual reality world called the OASIS dies, he releases a video in which he challenges all OASIS users to find his Easter Egg, which will give the finder his fortune.
- The Other Woman by Daniel Silva – Long ago, the KGB inserted a mole into the heart of the West – a mole who stands on the doorstep of ultimate power. Only one man can unravel the conspiracy: Gabriel Allon, the legendary art restorer and assassin who serves as the chief of Israel’s vaunted secret intelligence service. Gabriel has battled the dark forces of the new Russia before, at great personal cost. Now he and the Russians will engage in a final epic showdown, with the fate of the postwar global order hanging in the balance.
- Cottage by the Sea by Debbie Macomber – After tragedy strikes, Annie moves in to the summer cottage where her family vacationed when she was a child. Soon Annie finds herself making new friends, even developing a romance with a quiet and mysterious painter. And as she becomes part of the community, Annie learns that the surest way to heal is by making a difference in the lives of those around her.
- Traffik – A couple off for a romantic weekend in the mountains are accosted by a biker gang. Alone in the mountains, Brea and John must defend themselves against the gang, who will stop at nothing to protect their secrets.
- I Feel Pretty – A woman struggling with insecurity wakes from a fall believing she is the most beautiful and capable woman on the planet. Her new confidence empowers her to live fearlessly, but what happens when she realizes her appearance never changed?
- Truth or Dare – A harmless game of Truth or Dare among friends turns deadly when someone – or something – begins to punish those who tell a lie or refuse the dare.
- Isle of Dogs – When all the canine pets of Megasaki City are exiled to a vast Trash Island, 12-year-old Atari Kobayashi embarks on an epic journey in search of his bodyguard-dog, Spots.
- A Quiet Place – In a post-apocalyptic world, a family is forced to live in silence while hiding from monsters with ultra-sensitive hearing.
- Chappaquiddick – Ted Kennedy’s life and political career become derailed in the aftermath of a fatal car accident in 1969 that claims the life of a young campaign strategist, Mary Jo Kopechne.
- Lean on Pete – A teenager gets a summer job working for a horse trainer and befriends the fading racehorse, Lean on Pete.
- Beirut – Caught in the crossfires of civil war, CIA operatives must send a former U.S. diplomat to negotiate for the life of a friend he left behind.
- Blockers – Three parents try to stop their daughters from losing their virginity on prom night.
- Borg vs. McEnroe – The story of the 1980s tennis rivalry between the placid Björn Borg and the volatile John McEnroe.
- 7 Days in Entebbe – Inspired by the true events of the 1976 hijacking of an Air France flight en route from Tel Aviv to Paris, and the most daring rescue mission ever attempted.