Decorate or carve a pumpkin inspired by a book or a character from a book and send us a photo. We’ll share the entries with the community for online voting; prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Teens and adults are welcome to participate.
- Pumpkins must be inspired by a book or a character from a book
- You can cut, carve, paint, glue/paste items onto your pumpkin; the only rule is that you use a pumpkin or gourd (either real or fake)
- Entries accepted via email only—do not bring your pumpkin to the library.
- Email a photo of your pumpkin to email@example.com no later than October 22, 2021. Include the name of the book/character that inspired your pumpkin and the first name of the pumpkin’s creator(s).
- One entry per person
- October 22: Last day to submit your photo entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 25–28: Online voting is open; use this link to cast your vote for ONE pumpkin: (link coming October 25)
- October 29: Winners announced (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place); winners will be notified via the email address they used to submit their entry