Curbside Pickup is available during the following hours:
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We ask that you please do not come to pick up items curbside if you have not notified Baldwin staff of your arrival time at least 60 minutes beforehand. You may contact us using the methods listed below.
To request Curbside Pickup, please have your Library Card number and list of requested items handy. At least 60 minutes before you plan to arrive, please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Call the Library:
248-554-4630 for items already held for you248-554-4650 for Adult and Teen materials248-554-4670 for Youth materials
- Email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out and submit this online form
Free Parking in Chester Street Deck through December 31
Metered street parking around Library
Free Parking on Sundays
300 W. Merrill St.
Birmingham, MI 48009
Monday to Thursday
9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:30 am - 5:30pm
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 25, 2020 – Closing at 5:30 pm
November 26, 2020 – Thanksgiving Day