Tax time can be so hectic, we’d love to make things simpler for you. If you’re doing your own taxes, stop by the Library to pick up your tax forms in the Adult Services area. We stock both Federal and Michigan forms from February through April. If you don’t see the form, instructions, or publication you’re looking for, just ask. One of our Librarians would be happy to print copies for $0.15/per page.
Currently we have the following forms in stock:
- Federal 1040 form booklets, which include schedules 1 through 6
- Federal 1040 instruction booklets
- MIchigan 2018 Individual Income Tax Forms and Instructions booklets
- Michigan 2018 Individual Income Tax Return MI-1040 form
- Michigan 2018 Schedule 1 Additions and Substractions form
- Michigan 2018 Homestead Property Tax Credit Claim MI-1040CR form
- Michigan 2018 Home Heating Credit Claim MI-1040CR-7 booklets
2 Hours Free Parking in Chester Street Deck.
Metered street parking around Library
Free Parking on Sundays
300 W. Merrill St.
Birmingham, MI 48009
Monday to Thursday
9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
12:00 pm - 5:00pm
July 4: Independence Day
August 31 - September 2: Labor Day Weekend
September 6: Staff Development Day
November 27: Closing at 5:30 p.m.
November 28: Thanksgiving