Tax time can be so hectic, we’d love to make things simpler for you. If you’re doing your own taxes, stop by the Library to pick up your tax forms in the Adult Services area. We stock both Federal and Michigan forms from mid-January through April. If you don’t see the form you’re looking for, just ask. One of our Librarians would be happy to print copies for $0.15/per page.
We currently have the following tax materials in stock:
- Federal 1040 & 1040-SR (including schedules 1-3) Form Booklets
- Federal 1040 & 1040-SR Instruction Booklets
- MI-1040 Forms & Instructions Booklets
- MI-1040 Forms & Schedule W
- MI-1040CR-7 Home Heating Credit Claim Booklets
- MI-1040CR Homestead Property Tax Credit Claim Forms
- Michigan Schedule 1 Additions and Subtractions & Form 4884 Pension Schedule
300 W. Merrill St.
Birmingham, MI 48009
Monday to Thursday
9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
12:00 pm - 5:00pm
Due to the COVID-19 virus, the Library is closed until further notice.