Prefer to relax or multitask while someone else reads your book to you? If you like audiobooks, we think you’ll also appreciate our collection of eAudiobooks, which let you download and listen on your own personal mobile device. Baldwin has thousands of eAudiobooks available through OverDrive and Hoopla, our online libraries.
New to listening on a mobile device? The Library can help! We’ll walk you through the steps and get you downloading your own eAudiobook titles quickly and easily. Just give us a call to set up an appointment at 248-554-4650.
Access Hoopla on your preferred device, then follow the instructions to begin reading:
- Click “Log In” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Sign Up Now.”
- Choose “Baldwin Public Library” from the drop-down menu and click “Continue.”
- Enter your account information and click “Sign Up Now.”
- Download the Hoopla app from the Google Play or App store.
- Tap “Sign Up.” You will then see either a drop-down menu or a map with participating libraries, depending on whether your device’s location settings are enabled.
- Choose “Baldwin Public Library.”
- Enter your information and tap “Sign Up.”
300 W. Merrill St.
Birmingham, MI 48009
Monday to Thursday
9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:30 am - 5:30pm
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 5-7, 2020 - Labor Day Weekend