Remember hitting the bookstore to buy the latest issues of your favorite magazines? Thanks to RBDigital eMagazines, you can still read your favorite news, fashion, hobby, celebrity, and home magazines — without the travel and expense. Just download the RBDigital app and begin enjoying full-color, digital magazines at no cost to you. RBDigital has thousands of titles to choose from, with no expiration limit on checkout. So go ahead and start flipping pages anytime, anywhere on your tablet, phone or computer.
Get Started with RBDigital today
- Go to RBDigital and click on “Create an Account.”
- Enter your Baldwin Library Card number to create your account.
- Browse the magazines and click on any title to check out the current or any back issues.
- Download the RBDigital App for your Apple Device or Android Device.
- Sign in to the app with the email address used for your RBDigital account.
- The magazines you checked out will appear for you to begin reading them within the RBDigital app.
Helpful links and information:
- Getting Started with RBDigital
- RBDigital Online Help Page
- Check out items on your Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and access them through your RBDigital account on the RBDigital app
- There is no limit to the number of magazines you can check out
- Magazines will be saved to your account forever and never expire
- Check out items on your Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome…) and then access them through your RBDigital account on the RBDigital app for your computer, Apple device or Android device.
- There is no limit to the number of magazines you can check out.
Free Parking in Chester Street Deck through December 31
Metered street parking around Library
Free Parking on Sundays
300 W. Merrill St.
Birmingham, MI 48009
Monday to Thursday
9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:30 am - 5:30pm
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 25, 2020 – Closing at 5:30 pm
November 26, 2020 – Thanksgiving Day