The Library is currently open during regular business hours.
– Computers are available for 2 hours.
– Copying, faxing and scanning are available.
– in-person, virtual, hybrid and take home programs are available; check baldwinlib.org/calendar
– Book sale tables are open; material donations are accepted on Tuesday from 10:00 AM to NOON or Thursday from 6:00 to 8:30 PM.
– Curbside Pickup remains available 7 days a week during the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.