- The Enemy of My Enemy by W.E.B. Griffin and William E. Butterworth IV – A month ago, special agent James Cronley Jr. managed to capture two notorious Nazi war criminals, but not without leaving some dead bodies and outraged Austrian police in his wake. He’s been lying low ever since, but that little vacation is about to end. Somebody – Odessa, the NKGB, the Hungarian Secret Police? – has broken the criminals out of jail, and he must track them down again. Cronley is fast finding out that the phrase “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” can mean a lot of different things, and that it is not always clear which people he can trust and which are out to kill him.
- Pandemic by Robin Cook – After a young, seemingly healthy woman collapses suddenly on the NYC subway and dies by the time she reaches the hospital, her case is initially chalked up to a virulent case of influenza. That is, until she ends up on Dr. Jack Stapleton’s autopsy table, where Jack discovers something eerily fishy: first, that the young woman has had a heart transplant, and second, that her DNA matches that of the transplanted heart. Strangely, two more incidences of young people with this same sudden and rapid illness crop up, and Jack fears that this could be the start of an unprecedented pandemic. But the facts aren’t adding up. Something is off about these cases, something creepy, and it’s up to Jack to figure it out before it’s too late.
- The Equalizer 2 – Denzel Washington resumes his role as Robert McCall: a retired CIA Black Ops operative who works as a security guard and moonlights as a vigilante. When his long-time friend Melissa Leo is murdered, he embarks on a relentless, globe-trotting quest for vengeance.
- Smallfoot – A Yeti is convinced that the elusive creatures known as “humans” really do exist.
- Colette – Colette is pushed by her husband to write novels under his name. Upon their success, she fights to make her talents known, challenging gender norms.
- Lizzie – A psychological thriller based on the infamous 1892 murders of the Borden family.
- Peppermint – Five years after her husband and daughter are killed in a senseless act of violence, a woman comes back from self-imposed exile to seek revenge against those responsible and the system that let them go free.
- The Little Stranger – After a doctor is called to visit a crumbling manor, strange things begin to occur.
- Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero – The true story of a stray dog who joins his new master on the battlefields of the First World War. For his valorous actions, Sgt. Stubby is still recognized as the most decorated dog in American history.
- Unbroken: Path to Redemption – The next amazing chapter of Olympian and World War II hero Louis Zamperini’s powerful true story of forgiveness, redemption, and amazing grace.
- Of Blood and Bone by Nora Roberts – Fallon Swift, approaching her thirteenth birthday, barely knows the world that existed before – the city where her parents lived, now in ruins and reclaimed by nature since the Doom sickened and killed billions. Traveling anywhere is a danger, as vicious gangs of Raiders and fanatics called Purity Warriors search for their next victim. Those like Fallon, in possession of gifts, are hunted – and the time is coming when her true nature, her identity as The One, can no longer be hidden.
- Mission: Impossible – Fallout – Ethan Hunt and his IMF team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong.
- The Nun – When a young nun at a cloistered abbey in Romania takes her own life, a priest with a haunted past and a novitiate on the threshold of her final vows are sent by the Vatican to investigate. Together, they uncover the order’s unholy secret.