- Kingdom of the Blind by Louise Penny – When a peculiar letter arrives inviting Armand Gamache to an abandoned farmhouse, the former head of the Sûreté du Québec discovers that a complete stranger has named him one of the executors of her will. Still on suspension, and frankly curious, Gamache accepts. The will is so odd and includes bequests that are so wildly unlikely that Gamache suspects the woman must have been delusional. But when a body is found, the terms of the bizarre will suddenly seem less peculiar and far more menacing.
- Look Alive Twenty-Five by Janet Evanovich – There’s nothing like a good deli, and the Red River Deli in Trenton is one of the best: world famous for its pastrami, cole slaw, and for its disappearing managers. Over the last month, three have vanished from the face of the earth. The only clue in each case is one shoe that’s been left behind. The police are baffled. Lula is convinced that it’s a case of alien abduction. Whatever it is, they’d better figure out what’s going on before they lose their new manager, Ms. Stephanie Plum.
- Night of Miracles by Elizabeth Berg – Lucille Howard is getting on in years, but she stays busy. Thanks to the inspiration of her dearly departed friend Arthur Truluv, she has begun to teach baking classes, sharing the secrets to her delicious classic Southern yellow cake, the perfect pinwheel cookies, and other sweet essentials. Her classes have become so popular that she’s hired Iris, a new resident of Mason, Missouri, as an assistant. Iris doesn’t know how to bake but she needs to keep her mind off a big decision she sorely regrets. When a new family moves in next door and tragedy strikes, the residents of Mason come together and find the true power of community – just when they need it the most.
- Juliet, Naked – Annie is stuck in a long-term relationship with Duncan – an obsessive fan of obscure rocker Tucker Crowe. When the acoustic demo of Tucker’s hit record from 25 years ago surfaces, its release leads to a life-changing encounter with the elusive rocker himself.
- The Meg – After escaping an attack by what he claims was a 70-foot shark, Jonas Taylor must confront his fears to save those trapped in a sunken submersible.
- Puzzle – Agnes, taken for granted as a suburban mother, discovers a passion for solving jigsaw puzzles which unexpectedly draws her into a new world – where her life unfolds in ways she could never have imagined.
- Alpha – In the prehistoric past, a young man struggles to return home after being separated from his tribe during a buffalo hunt. He finds a similarly lost wolf companion and starts a friendship that will change humanity.
- The Crown, Season 2 – This season follows Queen Elizabeth through the late 1950s and early ’60s as she struggles to navigate a world that’s changing around her. She must face the challenges of a new era, from the Suez Canal crisis to the assassination of John F. Kennedy, while preserving both the monarchy and her marriage.
- Blackkklansman – In the midst of the 1970s civil rights movement, Ron Stallworth becomes the first black detective on the Colorado Springs Police Department. He sets out to prove his worth by infiltrating the local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan and convinces his Jewish colleague to go undercover as a white supremacist.
- Incredibles 2 – Helen is called on to help bring Supers back, and Bob must juggle the daily heroics of home life. But when a new villain arises with a sinister plot, the Parrs meet the challenge together!
- Christopher Robin – An adult Christopher Robin, who is now focused on his work and family, suddenly meets his old friend Winnie the Pooh, who helps him to rediscover the joys of life.
- Papillon – The epic story of Henri “Papillon” Charrière , a safecracker from the Parisian underworld who is framed for murder and condemned to life in the notorious penal colony on Devil’s Island. Determined to regain his freedom, Papillon forms an unlikely alliance with quirky convicted counterfeiter Louis Dega, who, in exchange for protection, agrees to finance Papillon’s escape.