- Ant-Man and the Wasp – Scott Lang grapples with the consequences of his choices as both a superhero and a father. As he struggles to rebalance his home life with his responsibilities as Ant-Man, he’s confronted by Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym with an urgent new mission. Scott must once again put on the suit and learn to fight alongside The Wasp as the team works together to uncover secrets from their past.
- Whitney – An in-depth look at the life and music of Whitney Houston.
- Bitter Orange by Claire Fuller – From the attic of Lyntons, a dilapidated English country mansion, Frances Jellico sees them – Cara first: dark and beautiful, then Peter: striking and serious. The couple is spending the summer of 1969 in the rooms below hers while Frances is researching the architecture in the surrounding gardens. But she’s distracted. Beneath a floorboard in her bathroom, she finds a peephole that gives her access to her neighbors’ private lives.
- Ambush by James Patterson and James O. Born – Only Detective Michael Bennett stands in the way of two lethal cartels fighting for New York City’s multimillion-dollar opioid trade. And they know where Bennett, and his family, live.
- Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation – Count Dracula and company participate in a cruise for sea-loving monsters, unaware that their boat is being commandeered by the monster-hating Van Helsing family.
- Eighth Grade – An introverted teenage girl tries to survive the last week of her disastrous eighth grade year before leaving to start high school.
- Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far On Foot – On the rocky path to sobriety after a life-changing accident, John Callahan discovers the healing power of art, willing his injured hands into drawing hilarious, often controversial cartoons, which bring him a new lease on life.
- Hotel Artemis – Set in riot-torn, near-future Los Angeles, Hotel Artemis follows the Nurse, who runs a secret, members-only emergency room for criminals.
- A Prayer Before Dawn – Billy Moore, an English boxer, down on his luck, addicted to Ya Ba, and stuck in Thailand, ends up getting arrested and sent to Chiang Mai Prison, where he struggles to survive and eventually ends up fighting in Muay Tai boxing tournaments.
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado – FBI agent Matt Graver enlists a mysterious operative to help investigate a Mexican drug cartel that has been smuggling terrorists into the U.S. Things escalate when the daughter of a top kingpin is abducted, forcing Graver and his partner to re-evaluate their mission.
- The First Purge – America’s third political party, the New Founding Fathers of America, comes to power and conducts an experiment: no laws for 12 hours on Staten Island. No one has to stay on the island, but $5,000 is given to anyone who does.
- Leave No Trace – Will and his teenage daughter, Tom, have lived off the grid for years in the forests of Portland, Oregon. When their idyllic life is shattered, both are put into social services. After clashing with their new surroundings, Will and Tom set off on a harrowing journey back to their wild homeland.
- Three Identical Strangers – New York, 1980: three complete strangers accidentally discover that they are identical triplets, separated at birth. The 19-year-olds’ joyous reunion catapults them to international fame, but it also unlocks an extraordinary and disturbing secret that goes beyond their own lives – and could transform our understanding of human nature forever.
- The 12th Man – They were 12 saboteurs. The Nazis killed 11 of them. This is the true story of the one who got away…