Barbara VanderMolen, author of "Discovering Michigan County by County," will guide attendees through highlights of each of the 83 counties in the Great Lakes State.
Like anime and/or manga? Meet other teens with similar interests at our Anime Club! We watch anime, eat snacks, and do other fun activities.
Join us as we celebrate the annual Birmingham Pumpkin Patch with Gordon Russ, the magician. Parade to follow. Sponsored in cooperation with the Junior League of Birmingham and the Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber.
The 1980's Birkerts Addition of the building will be closed beginning on Monday, October 17.
To receive updates about the renovation, please sign up for Baldwin's Renovation Updates email list.
The Library will remain open during normal hours throughout the duration of the project.
- Lower level and second floor meeting rooms will be accessible for programs and available to rent.
- Public computers, printing, and copying will be available.
- Grand Hall and Youth Room will be open for use.
- Online databases and e-materials will remain available 24/7.
- Some materials from the Library’s adult non-fiction, DVD, audiobook, music, and teen collections will be moved into storage, although the highest-demand items will be made available in the Grand Hall.
- If you’re unable to locate an item you need, a librarian can arrange for you to obtain it through interlibrary loan.